[Koha] Anyone have an annual circulation of over 10 million transactions

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 08:08:51 NZST 2013

Although 10 million transactions are an absurdly large circulation, I wonder
if by "transactions" you mean db transactions, including that is workload
incurred by OPAC users, remote searches, administrative work etc.?

If on the other hand you do know of a library that does have such a
workload/production, I would be most curious to know of the software
(ILMS/DB/OS), architecture and hardware used.

Manos Petridis
Athens, Greece