[Koha] Migrate transaction data

gk gk.bmsit at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 22:36:01 NZST 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

I tried to export current circulation data from my legacy software to
koha 3.8 but not successful.  I tried LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE
'<PATH>/transactions.txt' INTO TABLE issues; and got the following error:
ERROR 1452 (23000): Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key
constraint fails (`koha_library`.`issues`, CONSTRAINT `issues_ibfk_1`
FOREIGN KEY (`borrowernumber`) REFERENCES `borrowers` (`borrowernumber`)
ON UPDATE CASCADE).
Please help me port current circulation data to koha.
--

With Warm Regards

*Gopalakrishna*
Librarian