[Koha] koha lost/missing items

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 19:15:55 NZST 2013

I have Koha 3.10.4 installed in debian server. Whenever I set status to an
item in moredetail.pl as lost it does not reflect that it's lost. And when I
try to edit the item in additem.pl in 952$1, it also does not reflect. The
framework for the particular book is Fast-add Framework and I check the MARC
bibliographic framework, 952$1 is enabled or open. I have authorized values
for LOST: Long Overdue (Lost),	Lost, Lost and Paid For, Missing, Replaced
and Withdrawn. Could I be missing something?

And one more thing, can I ask the community how do you deal with replaced
items? Thanks and Good day!