[Koha] search problem in koha 3.10.4

Paul paul. at aandc.org
Thu Apr 18 02:02:41 NZST 2013

At 04:25 PM 4/17/2013 +0300, Karam Qubsi wrote:
>Hi Mohamed ,
>try to rebuild your zebra index manually .
>cd $KOHA_PATH/misc/migration_tools/
>then :
>perl rebuild_zebra.pl -b -a -z

Unless 3.10 has changed radically from 3.8, an incremental -z might not be
sufficient.

As user koha (or whichever user has the rights):

koha:/$ cd /usr/share/koha
koha:/usr/share/koha$ ./bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -v -x
koha:/usr/share/koha$ ./bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -a -r -v

Maybe the path has changed from /usr/share/koha/bin to ?/?/?/misc?  Please
adjust accordingly.

We run this every 15 minutes while our cataloguers are working, otherwise
duplicate/unwanted biblios creep in and can get very confusing for non-techies.

Best - Paul