[Koha] queries in koha

Dennis Njuguna cknjuguna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 22:19:12 NZST 2013

1. I go to IntranetUserJS using the administration, global system
perferences
2. then I try

 $("#memberentry_contact label[for='phone']").html("my primary phone :");

but I see no change once I save and open the patrons' page

is it something im missing?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Dennis Njuguna <cknjuguna at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks alot, then my best option would be the IntranetUserJS way, I
wonder what I'm not doing right:

Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> please don't change the database structure in Koha as this will cause
all kinds of problems for you. If you need the field to be directly in the
borrowers table, you could try relabeling it in the interface using jQuery
( http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/JQuery_Library). Another option is
using patron attributes, that allow you to configure additional fields for
patron records in a nice way (
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.12/en/patscirc.html#patronattributetypes
).

--