[Koha] Zebra update not picking New records

amutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Wed Apr 17 19:28:54 NZST 2013

Hi All

I have a problem with my zebra update. It is not picking new bib records and
new biblioitems. When I add a new title record and then run  command

/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -a -z -v

                Zebra configuration information

================================

Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/biblios

Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/authorities

Koha directory              = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin

BIBLIONUMBER in :     999$c

BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 999$d

================================

====================