[Koha] 403 Forbidden After dev installation !

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 22:03:51 NZST 2013

Hi All
I installed koha  ( master ) using git installation instructions here :
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_git
and this is not the first time I do this  ,I installed it before , but at
this time there is something wrong after all the instructions and when I
arrived to the web installation the web page gives me this :
Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at 127.0.1.1 Port 8080
 I have access to the files , and I'm not sure where is the problem located

any one have an idea about this ?

Thanks a lot

--
*Karam Qubsi*