[Koha] Replacement cost deleting or changing on batch modification

Jim Maroon storypage at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 08:20:57 NZST 2013

Thanks, Kyle. We have created a ticket with our vendor, and hopefully they
will enter a bug report for it if they can't figure out how to get it to
work.

I was just trying to see if anyone else in the community had the same
problem and perhaps had seen a way to make this work. This is such an
obvious problem that it is difficult for us to understand how no one else
had yet encountered it before us.