[Koha] Can't reach web install on Ubuntu 12.04

glaws glawson at rhcl.org
Sat Apr 13 06:38:39 NZST 2013

Triana:

Here are a few things to try:

--If you are using DNS, can you ping the server using the DNS address?
--Can you access the staff interface using the IP address of the server?
--On the server itself, assuming you have a windowing desktop installed,
can you open the staff interface using localhost?

--
Greg Lawson
Network Administrator