[Koha] Issues with biblio import into Koha

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 01:08:10 NZST 2013

This is now really getting weird.

The second copies Marc file has 2902 records. When this file is staged, it says 500 records were not matched. I split the file into 6 files of which 5 have 500 records each and the last with 402 record.

Staging each of these files always says 60 records not matched, totaling 360 compared with the earlier 500.

I now split one of the 500 records Marc file into 100s each and tried importing again. For each file it says 20 records not matched, making 100 that will not be matched compared to 60 if i import the 500 record file once.

Am I experiencing a bug?

As usual, any pointers / help would be appreciated

Thanks

Olugbenga Adara

Skype: gbengaadara
Blog: http://gbengaadara.blogspot.com