[Koha] Please advice how to improve our search issue

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Wed Apr 10 10:27:27 NZST 2013

At 06:10 PM 4/8/2013 -0700, zoe wrote:
>$ free -m  output

>Mem:          1955       1881         73          0         15       1350
>-/+ buffers/cache:        514       1440
>Swap:         2997          2       2995

That looks like a very busy, if not overloaded, server. You need (at least)
to increase the size of your swap to at least double what it is currently
set at (either resize partition or add a swapfile.) Here's my sandbox (odd
memory size comes from proprietorial hardware, but it's close to yours)
running Koha on Ubuntu, with MemCache:

$ free -m
Mem:          2379        463       1916          0         82        178
-/+ buffers/cache:        202       2177
Swap:         3999          0       3999

Best - Paul