[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 90, Issue 2

Laude, Maria mlaude at liblime.com
Tue Apr 9 11:53:41 NZST 2013

Printing Labels has been a significant headache for me.  I get errors or
blank .PDF if there are any diacritics in the file.  I would be happy to
take a look at the file if you send it to me or to the list.  No promises
that I can figure it out!

Also, it would be helpful to know what layout you are using.

Maria Laude

--
Maria Laude, M.S.L.S.