[Koha] Jesse Weaver (pianohacker) will be working with ByWater for the Summer. Special Request to join QAA team..

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Apr 5 11:14:20 NZDT 2013

Hello All -

Jesse Weaver, the 54th committer to Koha, will be working with ByWater from
May 15th to about August 15th of 2013.

He will be dedicated to working only on Koha work, like signing off on
patches and fixing bugs.  I also had another thought that if we could get
him accepted to the QAA team for those three months that would be a great
help there also.  We all know that he's got the skills and the ability.  I
am interested to hear if there are any objections to this.  Jesse has
stated that he would look forward to helping out with the QA load.

Of course since he will be paid by ByWater - he will not QA or sign-off on
ByWater patches/code.

Either way we will be dedicating his time to Koha work.

Thank you for your comments and thoughts and sorry to not bring this up in
the last General IRC meeting - it was at 3am my time and I was still
working on the details with Jesse for this summer.

Perhaps this should be brought up and voted on during the next General IRC
meeting?  Or will this mailing and no objections suffice?

Thanks,
Brendan