[Koha] Koha themes CCSR and PROG

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Apr 2 12:43:01 NZDT 2013

Hi there,
I wonder if you are having a similar issue to what I had not an hour
ago, which is that if I pasted in the information I wanted to show up on
the public interface (in my case, OPACNav), it would not save, or would
appear to save, but not show up in the public interface.

I fixed it by inserting a space in the text entry box at the end of my
paste, and clicking save.

The reasoning being, if you paste things in and don't give a keyboard
trigger (the purpose of the manual addition of a space on the end), the
javascript doesn't notice that you've made a change, and so doesn't save
properly - if you give it a proper keyboard trigger, it does.

Give it a go, it could be just the thing that solves your issue.

Liz Rea
constant-mucker-of-things