[Koha] Receipt Printer Recommendations

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 09:25:57 NZST 2012

We already had some Star Micronics TSP100 receipt printers before we
started with Koha in June.  They seem to be working just fine.  I found
them for the best price on Amazon.com but I found the best price for the
paper at www.POSWorld.com.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Robert Williams <williams at amigos.org>wrote:

> Hi, All:
>
> One of our Koha libraries requested a recommendation for a new
> receipt/slip printer. I'm aware of the older printers mentioned in the
> manual:
>
> http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/receiptprint.html
>
> I'm sure the newer models in these lines would work. But knowing some of
> you work with multiple libraries/branches, I was wondering if you could
> offer a recommendation for an inexpensive current printer (make/model) that
> works well in your libraries.
>
> Thanks for your collective wisdom!
>
> --Robert

> Robert L. Williams
> Manager, Open Source ILS Services
> Amigos Library Services, Inc.
> 14400 Midway Road
> Dallas, TX 75244-3509
> 800-843-8482, x2870
> 972-340-2870 (direct)
> 972-991-6061 (fax)

*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District
P.O. Box 2027
Newport, OR 97365
Phone & Fax: 541-265-3066
Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*
Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou