[Koha] Label printers

glaws glawson at rhcl.org
Fri Sep 28 02:41:33 NZST 2012

We use several different HP and Xerox printers here; they all seem to
work fine. Enumerated we have a Xerox 3250, an HP P1606 and an HP P1505.
All of these are probably out-of-production now, but you can follow the
series number for current models. The P1505 is low-end, bigger is
probably better.

--
Greg Lawson
Network Administrator