[Koha] koha-index-daemon

sunil sharma koha.sunil007 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 00:24:37 NZST 2012

Dear Friend,

Thanx for your quick reply, By installing 'daemon' program, the error of
line 68 is removed but still the error in remianing 2 linesis as it is.
i.e.

$ /etc/init.d/koha-index-daemon start

shows error:-

/etc/init.d/koha-index-daemon: line 59: log_daemon_msg: command not found
 /etc/init.d/koha-index-daemon: line 63: log_end_msg: command not found

And such as,

/etc/init.d/koha-index-daemon stop

shows error:-

/etc/init.d/koha-index-daemon: line 67: log_daemon_msg: command not found
 /etc/init.d/koha-index-daemon: line 71: log_end_msg: command not found

Can you pleasee see in this matter again. Please help me in this regard.

Thanx in Advance,

*Sunil*