[Koha] Incremental fine system in Koha

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:04:05 NZST 2012

Dear Friends,

In our library, move to Koha from SOUL ILS is in progress.
Library staff alone are doing the migration process.
We have no technical support from outside.
We successfully transfered bibliographical details and patron details to
Koha.

One problem is with incremental fine system.
Our fine system is that, first ten days .50 paise per day. After that Rs. 1
per day.

Anybody made customization to run incremental fine system?
Pls. share how it solved and help us to work out it.

Regards,
--
Vimal Kumar V.
Mahatma Gandhi University Library