[Koha] Browse by hierarchy - Links not working

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 09:19:32 NZST 2012

Hi José,

Thank you VERY much for your step-by-step instructions. Although I try to follow DDC in my installation, I'm sure that your guide will be soon incorporated in the pertinent wiki page.

As to your suggestion regarding the *Can't locate C4/Context.pm in @INC* problem, I find two C4 folders in my installation

koha at koha:/$ sudo find / -type d -name C4 -print
/home/koha/kohaclone/C4
/home/koha/kohaclone/blib/PERL_MODULE_DIR/C4

a) Would you have any idea on the correct folder to use?
b) Would linking (instead of copying the folder contents) suffice?

Thanks again!
Manos