[Koha] import items

Samuel Desseaux samuel.desseaux at ecp.fr
Tue Sep 18 03:14:35 NZST 2012

Hi,

I've imported my bibliographic records and want to add items.

For bibliographic records, i've added 995 field and subfields. My items
are in another marc file but i don't know how to link both.

Something i don't understand is, when i am in stage marc records for
import, the item "record matching rule" is fixed on "do not looking for
matching records". I can't choose another solution. That would may be
the reason i can't link bib and items records?
I've not tested with bulkmarcimport for the moment.

best regards

samuel