[Koha] Koha error

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Fri Sep 14 01:43:44 NZST 2012

Tom,

I am trying to install koha-3.0.8.4 on debian  but when i ran: "perl
> Makefile.PL"  I get the following error:
> *
> unable to locate Koha configuration file koha-conf.xml at
> /root/koha-3.08.04/C4/Context.pm line 360.*
>
> Can somebody help me understand the cause of this error and how i can solve
> it.

This means you haven't installed Koha yet. It is not cause for alarm or
concern. You can just continue through the instructions. However, I have an
even better suggestion: use packages (
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Debian). They take care of most of the
configuration for you.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/