[Koha] Problem linking Genre/Form authorities

nicifer nicifer at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 02:36:44 NZST 2012

I have just migrated from koha 3.2.5 to koha 3.8 (new installation, new
database, imported biblio+auth+items) and I have a little problem:
if I search the authorities from the staff client I see "0 biblio(s)" for
all the GENRE/FORM authorities, while the authors (PERSO_NAME) are fine.

I do:
   sudo PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib perl link_bibs_to_authorities.pl -v -l
   sudo -u koha PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib perl
migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -a -b -r -v

link_bibs_to_authorities.pl report:
   Linked headings (from most frequent to least):
   Romanzo:        1296 occurrences
   Narrativa italiana:     932 occurrences
   ....(many more)

Then I search 'Romanzo' in the authorities (Genre/Form Term) and I see "0
biblio(s)"!
Is there something I'm missing? Thank you in advance!