[Koha] Next Global Bug Sqashing Day (GBSD) - 2012-09-14

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Tue Sep 11 01:45:23 NZST 2012

Dear community,

as Paul pointed out in his monthly RM newsletter, the freeze dates for the upcoming version 3.10 are getting closer and closer (http://koha-community.org/koha-release-manager-newsletter-10-2012-08/) - and there are still lots of patches, features and bug fixes waiting to be tested, that could be part of this next release.

So it’s about time we have another GBSD!

> Friday, 14th September 2012

More information about GBSD and useful links can be found on the wiki:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/2012-09-14_Global_bug_squashing_day

And there is also our super cool dashboard to have a look at:
http://dashboard.koha-community.org/

Best regards,

Katrin