[Koha] Help Finding Id Card Printer for Our School

Sabina Schechter rlsjing at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:28:59 NZST 2012

Hello Koha Forum members,
Our school has begun to use Koha for the library computer system software and we
are also planning to use the Koha patron card creator to make library and
student/ staff id cards for our school.  We need to pick out an id card printer
from a company like Evolis, Zebra, Fargo or Datacard but dont have much
experience in choosing a printer that would work well with Koha.  Does anyone
have any suggestion for our school, and does anyone know if it matters what
printer we get, will they all work with the patron card creator?  we are a small
school and really just need a double sided printer with low print volume but
high quality.
any feedback or advise would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks