[Koha] How to joint marc sub fields?

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 20:21:51 NZST 2012

Dear Friends,

We are trying to migrate data from SOUL to Koha.
We exported data from SOUL as CCF and then converted to MARC 21.
We are in final stage of marc conversion.

One problem faced in this stage is copy a particular sub field data to
another different marc field.
How to joint or copy call number in 082$a to 952 ?
Call number in 952$o is essential to display in OPAC.
We are using MARCEdit for conversion and editing MARC.

Please help us to solve this thing.
I expect a detai

Pls see the screen-shot to get the idea.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/oYoEA_QpOlNkcv0RtS7IMpJRmXGEYoVrq2c7d9cLMIc?feat=directlink

Regards
--
Vimal Kumar V.