[Koha] My Koha is down .. Software error?

Hartman, David W. - GBTS Library David.W.Hartman at disney.com
Wed Sep 5 01:40:06 NZST 2012

Hello!

   I am getting the error below.... We can get into MYSQL from the command line.  The Koha database and tables are viewable through MYSQL.

  I am getting this error on both the OPAC and the server.  The file Koha.conf is world readable, owned by root, and has a group of www-data.

Software error:

Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO) at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 758.

Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 31.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 31.

Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl line 22.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl line 22.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster at debmaker32<mailto:webmaster at debmaker32>), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.