[Koha] Fwd: HELP ON CATALOGUE

Dennis Njuguna cknjuguna at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 00:36:58 NZST 2012

just installed koha but i cannot search and find 'authorities and./or books
once i enter(add) them what should i do.

more info
what I did was to install using a live CD and inserted it which in turn
gave me the os "openSUSE" and koha 3.01.00.999.

what are the steps to activate the search?

im new to linux and koha too

regards

--

Dennis K. Njuguna