[Koha] software error

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:31:26 NZST 2012

Brian,

that error could indicate:
1) You have not created the database.
2) You created the database, but not the user.
3) You created the user, but with a different password.

Please check that the database has access rights for the user declared at
the bottom of /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
(you could use the commandline tool: $ mysql -uuser -ppass -hhost
databasename)

Regards
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel
bgkriegel at gmail.com