[Koha] 3.8.4 Error message when editing authorities

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 01:51:24 NZST 2012

Greetings,

You may wish to look in the koha error logs for a timestamp around the time
that happened. I'd tell you where they are, but they may differ based on the
type of installation you did (packages, git, tarball).

tarball: /var/log/koha/koha-error_log
I think packages is: /var/log/koha/<instance name>/koha-error_log
I think git is: ~/koha-dev/... -- you don't have a git, since this is likely
a production system. :)

If you find something, feel free to post it in a bug report:
http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/
And then post here that you did, so someone can go look at it.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett