[Koha] 3.8.4 Error message when editing authorities

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Mon Sep 3 01:32:59 NZST 2012

This is what I get when I edit an authority record.  No major edit, I
only added a space after an initial.:

"An error has occurred!
Error 500
In Koha this typically means that the Koha team is working on new features
Wait while system maintenance is being done or email the Koha administrator.
Use top menu bar to navigate to another part of Koha."

If you go back to look at the MARC the change is there, but when it
displays in the hit list after searching authorities, it displays the
old version.
Does this mean we're still having indexing problems?
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler