[Koha] Remainder of title not showing up in Koha catalog

Bob Elgie bob.elgie at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 02:59:24 NZST 2012

 In Koha Digest, Vol 82, Issue 56 David Hartman says:

> When my patrons search the Koha OPAC, they see the title but not the
> subtitle.  All of the "Remainder of title" fields are filled in Cataloging
> module but the catalog only displays the title and not the subtitle.  Is
> there a setting I need to adjust somewhere?

 What also annoys me is that MARC tag 246 (Varying form of title), while
searchable, does not display in OPAC. Ideally, I would like to see this
field displayed at least when indicator 2 is 4 (Cover title) or 8 (Spine
title) along with its display constant immediately below 245 in OPAC. Much
confusion in locating an item on the shelf would be avoided in those
situations where 245 and 246 are very different.

Bob Elgie