[Koha] koha

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Oct 30 01:45:51 NZDT 2012

John Paul <johnz_008 at yahoo.com>
> good day every one, im a newbie in koha program and rfid, can someone help me how to implement the rfid reader to replace the barcode?
> pls... i really need it.. pls someone..

It would need more detail and maybe lots more time to say more, but
here's the overview of one way to do it:

1. figure out which rfid device you have;

2. if it's not a SIP-based device, figure out which rfid tag layout
you have and write or find a driver for the device/layout combination;

3. if it is a SIP-based device, configure it;

4. figure out how to write tags and set security in a suitable way.

Hope that helps,