[Koha] Changing default focus from keyword to ISBN on staff search page

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 16:47:04 NZDT 2012

Hi all,

I had a question from my cataloger, whether it was possible to change the focus of at least one of the buttons on the advanced search page (staff side) to  ISBN or barcode.

The idea is that one of the buttons will show ISBN when opening the page so it saves her from scrolling down all the time.

I think it is possible, just not sure where to do this, so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Marty