[Koha] rebuild_zebra: Biblios aren't displayed anymore

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Tue Oct 23 03:43:06 NZDT 2012

At 03:13 PM 10/22/2012 +0200, Beda Szukics wrote:
>Hi all
>Since I have done a rebuild of the zebra index with
>/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -a -r
>the biblios and items aren't displayed anymore with the search results.

Two points:

         - do you have any duplicate 001 Control Numbers? [1] This was our
biggest difficulty after upgrade from 3.6.1 to 3.8.5 [001 should be unique
when taken in conjunction with 003, but zebra does not respect this.]

         - did you follow reindexing the authorities with the
biblios?  ./bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -x

Best - Paul

[1] You can verify this in mysql with:

SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(biblionumber SEPARATOR ', ') AS biblionumbers,
EXTRACTVALUE(marcxml,'//controlfield[@tag="001"]') AS id FROM biblioitems
GROUP BY id  HAVING count(id) > 1