[Koha] notifying patrons about holds

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 12:36:12 NZDT 2012

Karen,

If the patron has subscribed to enhanced messages they do get an email
when a hold is ready to be picked up at the library.   However you
need to have a cron job running to grab and send these holds.

More here: http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/opacmyaccount.html#opacmymsgs
and here: http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/cronjobsch.html#noticescron

Hope that helps,
Nicole