[Koha] Patron Card Printer _How many words for each text field

Jia-Hui sophina0516 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 06:05:11 NZDT 2012

Hi, everyone: We need to provide some text information on the back of our patron card. We have encountered a situation.After we type in all the words in a text field, the Koha system will response very very very slow.We checked the CPU usage of the Koha system, it showed 100%. After we cut off the words, and restart the Koha instance, the system act normally again. So, just wondering that ----Is there a limited number of words for each text field? Thanks!! Jiahui