[Koha] WYSIWYG XML Editor Help

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 11:39:26 NZDT 2012

I haven't tried it for a while, but the free version of Serna Editor might
be something worth investigating.  It is licensed under the GPL, but there
is not much of a community behind it as far as I can see.  Their website
has recently changed and there is no mention of the free version anymore -
looks like something has changed with the company.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sernafree.mirror/

It does DocBook and DITA, and a version is available for the Mac.  I was
able to import the manual with it.

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
h. +64 4 9720 600 | m. +64 21 0537 847 | w. +64 4 8906 098