[Koha] Live CD on Kubuntu

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 07:46:22 NZDT 2012

Dear Indranil Da,

Your Live CD project based on UCK and Kubuntu seems interesting.

Here UCK failed to build live cd, here is the log file message,

Copying resolv.conf...
cp: not writing through dangling symlink
`/home/vimal/tmp/remaster-root/etc/resolv.conf'
Unmounting /home/vimal/tmp/remaster-root/var/cache/apt...
Unmounting /home/vimal/tmp/remaster-root/tmp/customization-scripts...
Unmounting /home/vimal/tmp/remaster-root/tmp...
Unmounting /home/vimal/tmp/remaster-root/sys...
Unmounting /home/vimal/tmp/remaster-root/run...
Unmounting /home/vimal/tmp/remaster-root/root...
Unmounting /home/vimal/tmp/remaster-root/proc...
Unmounting /home/vimal/tmp/remaster-root/dev/pts...
Failed to copy resolv.conf, error=1
Build ended at 2012-10-05 22:42:22

Now I am experimenting with Ubuntu Builder code.google.com/p/*ubuntu*-*builder
.*
*
*
*Can you share your experience with UCK and Kubuntu.*
*
*
*Regards,*

--