[Koha] Avoid LiveCDs/LiveDVDs

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 16:43:04 NZDT 2012

Dear Friends,

I am trying to build a Koha Live cd/dvd on Ubuntu 12.04.
But the process is not completed yet.
I tried Remastersys with Ubuntu 12.04 and found that it does not work.
Now I am trying to work with UCK to build a live CD.

I am ready to join the Koha team as Live CD/DVD release manager.
Before that I have to find an ideal Ubuntu customization tool to build Koha
Live DVD.

My plan is that build  a ready to use Koha Live CD.
Little bit customisations can make the live cd easy for Koha newbies.
The lice can be use in live mode with installer.

Regards,

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Mahatma Gandhi University Library