[Koha] ISBN - must they be unique?

e-Libris Helpdesk elibris.helpdesk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 07:28:44 NZDT 2012

If all at possible you should not have records with duplicate ISBNs in your
database. If you happen to upload a record containing an ISBN that is found
in two existing records, Koha will create a third record. It does not
matter if you set up your import profile to match on the ISBN, Koha cannot
decide which of the two existing records to use.