[Koha] Avoid LiveCDs/LiveDVDs

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Oct 4 01:34:07 NZDT 2012

> It is high time to think about the development of an official live
> cd/dvd from Koha team.

If someone wants to be the maker of the official live CD/DVD all it
takes is for them to make a commitment to do so for every release. The
major problem with live CD/DVDs, as I understand it, is that they get
out of date very quickly. If someone wants to release CDs, they need
to be ready to do it for every release.

It's not possible in a project like this to say "someone should do
this." You either have to do it yourself, or you have to fund someone
to do it for you.

The things we find important to do we find a way to get done.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries