[Koha] No link to Authors on Refine your search

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Oct 3 06:06:54 NZDT 2012

Unless something has changed recently there are certain characters that
have special meaning for searching and these include colon(:), equal(=)
and brackets(()).
So the cataloguer's solution would be to ensure you do not have these
characters in author statements.
This may not be most helpful but probably explains the problem.

Good luck.

Ian