[Koha] Help for "Required match checks"

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Nov 29 07:48:34 NZDT 2012

http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/catadmin.html#recordmatchingrules
says remove the blank one.
We didn't use the third block.  I'm not sure what it's there for, but
it wasn't needed in our case.  Maybe it's something under development
for a later release?

Elaine

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Mathieu Saby
<mathieu.saby at univ-rennes2.fr> wrote:
> Hello
> in /koha/admin/matching-rules.pl I see 3 blocs of information.
> The 3rd block is "Required match checks"
> But I cannot find anything about it in help files, or in Koha manual.  (only
> "'Required match checks' - ??")
> So, if I want to set up a matching rule, can I only fill the first two
> block, or also the 3rd, and if so, with what information ?
> Maybe the manual should be updated for that feature.
>

> Regards,
> M. Saby
> Rennes 2 University
>
> --
> Mathieu Saby
> Service d'Informatique Documentaire
> Service Commun de la Documentation
> Université Rennes 2
> Téléphone : 02 99 14 12 65
> Courriel : mathieu.saby at univ-rennes2.fr

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance
and Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me
personally, send an e-mail first. I work off site)