[Koha] [Koha-devel] How to upgrade to 3.8.7, not going to 3.10?

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Nov 28 15:15:23 NZDT 2012

On 28 November 2012 15:09, Vimal Kumar V. <vimal0212 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Friends,
> I upgraded to Koha 3.10 from 3.8.6.
> My installation based on Ubuntu packages.
> It seems that Version 3.10.00 need little bit improvements to make it ready
> to use.

Only the packages do, and they can be fixed before 3.10.1 the real fix
is to put the missing files in their right place, not switching
themes.

> I plan to work with 3.8.x till the release of 3.10.1
> Can I upgrade from 3.8.6 to 3.8.7?
> When I upgraded Koha version jumped from 3.8.6 to 3.10.00.

You need to switch to the oldstable repository, that is where the
3.8.x packages live now.

And for everyone following this thread, you can ignore all of it,
unless you are using the debian packages, not the tarball.

Chris