[Koha] Need Information.

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Mon Nov 26 20:00:44 NZDT 2012

Dear Sir,
Anant corporation no longer provides support for Koha. But to clarify to
you about Koha and Liblime, Koha is a free and open source library software
which is supported by the worldwide Koha community with its website at
www.koha-community.org. Liblime Koha is a fork created by a private company
and is supported only by that company. I urge you to consider the numerous
benefits of a worldwide community supported software as against a version
supported only by one vendor. I've marked a copy of this mail to the Koha
community mailing list on which you will find many vendors/consultants
highly capable of supporting you in your Koha implementation. I wish you
all the best..

Regards,
Koustubha Kale