[Koha] Problem in importing Patron Records

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Nov 24 00:59:18 NZDT 2012

Elaine Bradtke <eb at efdss.org>
> It appears the header row is case sensitive.  Once I converted the all
> caps to lower case it went right in.  Would have been nice to know. .

I think I wrote the header row support, or at least I've worked on it
at some point.

The header row will be because the underlying database is
case-sensitive, which they tend to be.  It's always been all lower
case in the sample file offered for download, isn't it?

If we made it case-insensitive (which might not be straightforward), I
fear there would still be people who would replace underscores and
dashes with spaces and so on - so maybe it's better if we simply add a
warning that the header column names must be exactly what's in the
sample?

Thanks,