[Koha] K-12 Users

Scott Owen sowen at edzone.net
Thu Nov 22 12:04:27 NZDT 2012

We have been using Koha for 3-4? years.
Works great.....we currently use it in one 4-5 grade building, but plan on moving our HS and MS to it as well.
http://koha.almaschools.net/
Almost no issues.....every now and then I have to run a "rebuild" when biblios get deleted out of the database.... other than that.....it's truly plug it and forget it (and I could probably CRON that rebuild....but I just never get around to it).

Feel free to contact me off list if you would like.
http://www.almaschools.net/district/technology/current-technology-staff/

>>> Jeremy Wellner<jwellner at stanwood.wednet.edu> 11/21/2012 2:34 PM >>>
Hello!

I am looking for some feedback from users who have Koha and are using it in a K12 environment.  We are evaluating the option to see if it would be suitable for our environment.

Any feedback at all would be welcome!

Thanks!

Jeremy Wellner
Technology Group
Stanwood-Camano School District
jwellner at stanwood.wednet.edu

Internal: x4357
External: 360-629-1205
Cell: 425-418-4972

“We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?”
-Steve Jobs

-----
No virus found in this message.