[Koha] Help with documentation errors

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Nov 21 07:29:28 NZDT 2012

Interestingly enough Jenkins has been telling us that for ages.
 http://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Docs/
(red is bad, if you click on a job then console output you will see the error messages)
Jenkins tests it after every push so it is well worth paying attention to.

I don't see any encoding errors just invalid xml, caused by missing tags or badly formed entities.

Chris