[Koha] Do you like the way Koha is sorting facets and facets results ?

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 04:24:09 NZDT 2012

Facets used to be sorted on popularity, but that was confusing people
because the numbers weren't showing. I did some Amazon and Kohls shopping
this weekend and the facets were sorted alphabetically when it came to
things like brands.  The problem is that Koha doesn't use all pages of
results to figure out the facets and popular sites do! So if we only use
the first page of the results we can't show true popularity and so I think
that's why it was changed to alphabetical a while back.

Nicole