[Koha] Prolem with setting 1.2.3.2 IndependantBranches

Quoc Uy nguyenquocuy_1102 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 12:10:19 NZDT 2012

I'm trying to install Koha for sharing for 20 branches libraries in my province.
I " Prevent staff (but not superlibrarians) from modifying
objects (holds, items, patrons, etc.) belonging to other libraries. " Now a staff can't check out, check in for patrons or items belongs to another library. It works great. But when a staff (not superlibrarians )search in catalog, he still can see results belong to another branches libraries and can edit item, change item's status (lost, damaged). I don't know it's a bug or i forgot somethings?

In relations with this setting, i have changed some system preferences

1.5.3.6 Don't allow patron hold or check out from other branches.
1.11.1.6 Add a choice branches on search opac (really nice, when patrons can search only in their library )
1.11.3.10 Limit patron search on their own branch
1.11.3.11 Alow hold on only their branch.
I'm wondering, shoult we put a preference, limit staff search on their own branch. So they can't see items belong to another branches libraries and can't edit it. Thanks for reading.

Best regardes!

NguyenQuocUy